PARKS RULES AND POLICY
Payment / Guarantee Method:
Should it be necessary to cancel or amend your reservation, please contact Motel Baie des Chaleurs at (506) - 732 - 2948 at least 48 hours prior to the day of arrival, to avoid a cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation. Please note that cancellations vary for room types.
NO REFUNDS for Reservations not cancelled within the allotted time.
Check-in time is from 2:00 p.m. Early check-in cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. Late check-out can arranged, subject to availability and charges may subject to additional fees.
Accepted Method of Payment
A Security Deposit between $200.00 - to - $700.00 (subject to type of reservation) is required 1 week before check - in. If you wish to settle your account with a credit card you will be required to present the card at check-in where a pre-authorization for the total cost of accommodation plus a security deposit will be processed.
If you prefer to settle your account with cash, you will be required to pay the total cost of accommodation plus a security deposit to cover all incidentals at the time of check-in.
Please note that a valid photo ID will be required at check-in and a copy retained on file. Motel Baie des Chaleurs does not accept personal or company cheques as a method of payment.
Parking is available at the premises.
Motel Baie des Chaleurs does have an onsite outdoor pool that is open seasonally between June 1 - September 1. Openings may vary based on weather.
Motel Baie des Chaleurs has ice bags for purchase. Each ice bag costs $3.00/bag.
Fire and Firewood.
Motel Baie des Chaleurs accepts outside firewood.
We also offer a bundle of firewood priced at $6.00/bundle.
Please note; Throughout May to October there may be fire bans. You are to contact our site prior to purchasing or bringing your own firewood to determine if there is an active fire ban.
If an active fire ban is present, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE A FIRE. Failure to follow will result in removal from the premises with no refund.
- No noise after 11:00 p.m.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We are not responsible for any damages to personal belongings.
- Do not go past the fence line facing the water.
- Pets are allowed, but are the owners responsibility to clean up after and to control their pet(s). (Must inquire about pet(s) prior to reservation)
- Guests are allowed to visit but cannot stay overnight unless they are paying guests.
- Park facilities are for paying guests only. (Washrooms, Showers, Washing Machines, Pool, Dump Station, etc.)
- Damage to the park, Chalet, Trailers or Motel will be billed to the guest(s) who reserved.
- Garbage bins and Recycling bins are provided.
- Smoking is allowed on park property, but please be respectful of other. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN ANY ROOMS.
- Please be respectful to all other guests and the park itself.
- WiFi use is permitted. (No illegal uses).
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND POLICY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PREMISES WITH NO REFUND AND POSSIBLE BILL FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED.